Saturday, December 31, 2005

Bippity, boppity...

Update 2005.

This is my year in review.

The beginning of the year was full of work. Nothing major there, although sprint did manage to fix the text messaging on my phone in February.

My birthday came and went with very little purpose.

Jaina, (my girl,) graduated from the University of South Carolina at Aiken in Aiken, SC, with a damn near 4.0 GPA and was one of the major inspirations behind my return to school.

The summer went by ok. It ended sad as I moved Jaina to Athens, GA so that she could start school at the University of Georgia’s Pharmacy School.

I officially started back to school in November and finished out my first term with a 3.67 GPA, of which I am very proud.

The end of the year is here and I am through another set of pointless holidays. It’s nice to have this time to say how much I appreciate things, but I really don’t. I am thankful for my family and my girl. Everything else is just fluff.

Much Love.

No comments: