Friday, May 26, 2006

Sailing, Sailing, Over the Bounding Main...

Two posts in one day will spoil you folks for sure.

I am moving. It is official.

Not really going all that far away, about a mile around the corner. Still, its the first move I have made since I came to Georgia, not including the six or so months I lived with my uncle but kept most of my shit in the house I moved to.

Big deal for me as well as I seem to have developed some sort of weight-related back pain. I guess its really my body's way of explaining how much of an asshole I have been to it lately. I also think that the pain is its only way of fighting back against my idea of living a sedentary lifestyle.

My aunt and father have both returned to their lairs for another round of conspiring to make me wonder which side of the family wants me to pull a Machiavelli and never come back. I had a good time as did they, (I know because that's what they said.) I just wish that we weren't all so far apart. It was also very nice to see my mom's friend, Lynn. She took care of my brother, sister and I when my mom and dad first separated. She also was my mom's inspiration to go back to school and my mom was hers. Weird how things work out, but they always work out they way they have to.

My roommate has deserted me. I re-read the last post and realized that I was dead on when I admitted to being jealous. I offered to buy her a parting-gift; sort of my way of saying thanks. She has provided me with so much entertainment and I really want to make sure that she knows that I don't hate her for deciding to move on with her life, I actually commend her for moving on. The hard part for her is realizing that she can do things without a man around and that she has the capacity to handle the little things better than she does now. She is a great person shrouded in layers upon layers of bitterness. I have asked her to see past the things that have happened to her and look to protect herself only when first meeting someone. Loosely translated, she shouldn't be so cold to strange women and as inviting to any male as she is now.

I do hope that she manages to keep me informed of what's going on but, I also realize that if you love something and let it go, if it comes back again, it hasn't truly learned anything.

As I head off to sleep, I will not have anymore dreams about my now ex-roommate turning into a transsexual while in a bar. I will also remember that I have a massive amount of shit to move and an entire house to make presentable. Woooooooooo.

Until the next I decide to become active,

Much Love,

and goodbye to the old house. :,( I will miss this place.

No comments: