Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Here I Sit, Bound In Fear

It's Coming
Part 6
Just in case you haven't noticed, my dear republican counterparts, I will borrow a phrase from CarryABigSticker.com We are creating enemies faster than we can kill them. News reports announcing Hezbollah has amped up its efforts to recruit and the FBI believes Al-Quaeda ops are moving in from Mexico through loopholes in our national security, prove that maybe, just maybe, we can't just "Blow the fucking thing to kingdom come" all of the time. Maybe a little DEMOCRACY or DEMOCRATIC process can evolve where we may actually use our words, rather than our guns, will eventually develop, and we can truly be a world full of humans, not a world full of crackers, towel heads, gooks, monkeys and the like. Also, a little side note, if jesus taught all of his desciples about tolerance, love, and acceptance, why the fucking argument over the ten commandments displays and gay marriage.
One of the greatest things about this country, in my personal opinion obviously, as the Patriot Act squashes this is our freedom of speech. On the upside, it allows me to say the word fuck as many times as I want to on my own blog. On the downside, I have to listen to the opinions of the moral majority as well as those who think that the KKK was and is still a great idea. I love this principle, but some people don't realize that every American citizen has the right to his own opinion. It may be childish, retarded, fucked up, dumb, idiotic, over zealous, heathenistic, hedonistic, stupid, or the best thing you've ever heard, but it's too bad that respect wasn't added to that amendment. So many times am I in a chatroom on Yahoo! when I hear one person tell another that they are a fucking moron for their opinion. Just because your mommy or your daddy told you that you would never amount to a pile of shit when you stopped going to high school, or grandpa told you that you were a bag of used tampons when you dropped the ball at your little league game, DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ANOTHER PERSON THAT THEY ARE STUPID FOR SOMETHING THEY SAY. That is one of the many reasons that we are hated around the world, because of our hypocrisy, or when spelled like I'm used to seeing it lately, our Hypochristy. This is just a word to those of you who think that the bill of rights protects you and only you. I am one of those people that would rather be forced to listen to hours of racial purity speech's than have to listen to an entire lifetime of excerpts from the bible, because that's our only state sponsored speech.
A big FUCK YOU to the moral majority. I am pissed off and I'm tired of being told that because I say and do certain things that I am going to hell. Fuck you. I will be too busy laughing at your hypocriticalness and enjoying the nice warm air with beer bottles with holes and women without.
Moving on some more, another big fuck you to the customers who buy computers and have no idea on how to do anything with them. We are an internet service provider, not a computer repair shop. Call 1-800-fixthisshit to hook up with a repair shop near you. You need it to work, but don't know how to turn on the monitor separate from the CPU. God damn.
Last but not least, allow me not to forget our illustrious leader, mr. bush. No, he's not getting the president title, maybe he qualifies for p. resident, which could stand for private resident, and he doesn't get any formatting either, because it's already a waste of my time to type his name without it. Thanks for showing the American people what hypocristy really is. When Clinton was in office, he was run through the mud for alledging that he even put his lips to a joint or for those less "in on today's lingo" a marijuana cigarette, he was damn near slapped for being human, and almost burned at the cross for allegedly screwing an intern. Thank you, mr. ass-rammer. It's truly an honor to have you in office, you coke-blowing, alcoholic, born-again fucker. I hope these next four years go by so quickly that we, the silent minority, may have the ability to undo all of the shit that you will put us in. Setting us back 40 or more years in the mental development of our country is a HUGE feat. Good luck with that shit.
In closing, it's been an interesting week. My little 3 day weekend looks so good, I just want to call out from work for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, my devotion to my job is too great, and I don't have that much sick time. But I do LOVE that sick time. Especially when I don't take it, and they only pay me half of what it's worth.
Until the next time we meet, fellow humans.
Much Love.

No comments: