Saturday, March 05, 2005

How's Your Day?

This is my favorite part. The intro post. If you were attracted by the lead-ins, now I have you by the balls.
I did this a while back, but another site kept deleting it on me, so, after a 3 year absence, here I go again.


Welcome to a Psychologist's Wet Dream.

A world filled with customers pissed off about their cable, bills, and lack of paying their cable bills on time.

A world filled with people who think that religion is the answer to everything.

A world filled with lemmings.

Some people are so accepting of their fate, it makes me sick. Whatever happened to the good days, when the teacher used to ask a question and you would answer with a question.

Oh well. So I haven't really been at the top of my game lately. I am busy trying to catch up with my life. No one tells you that after high school, time flies even when you aren't having fun. This sucks. I want the last five years back because I feel cheated. I wish that I could keep what I have learned, go to college, and come out a much better man for all of it. Dear god, has it really been 5 years?!?!?!

Well, now that you have heard the rambling, I believe a little introduction needs to be made public. My real name is Matt, (That is all you get, please don't ask for more. My name is one of the few that only exists once in the public records, so you'll need to see me in real life first.) I work for a cable television company that is very large, (for obvious reasons, I will not mention it by name, unless you have me in a closed forum,) in Georgia, (pronounced Joor-ja), birthplace of the Cable television industry because these god-fearing motherfuckers have nothing better to do with their time. I live in a house with 2 roommates and my mother's mixed breed dog. I like video games, sleep, and Italian food. I am starting to feel like this is a profile on Match.com. I am 22 years old and my birthday is on 22 April, so hopefully I will make it to 23. That makes me a Taurus, just in case you follow that stuff. I do when its in the stars for me to do. I own my vehicle, rent this laptop, and rent my house.

That's all for now. In posts to come, stay tuned for my musings on Jesus, fucking, dildos for X-mas, African women (not what you think, I hate everybody equally, and I mean one who is really from Africa,) computers, and any other thing sad enough to stray into the crosshairs.

I hope I did well enough. It's not an episode of Deadwood or Huff but I commit to making it interesting enough for you to come back as often as I have to. Extra: This doesn't cost $12.95 a month. Unlike HBO or Showtime.

Much Love.

1 comment:

RelaxParty said...

if you only knew...